Options
    Thank you!
    lingo10 wrote: »
    I like the Nike Pro Combat ones :). Another good company is Moving Comfort

• Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    I'm all too familiar with having bazoombas to deal with, and I protect them fiercely during workouts. Shoulder and back strapping are critical - can't be flimsy, little spaghetti straps. Adidas and Nike make some really sturdy ones, but they're pricey. Recently I've been using lower-cost versions like Champion, but the key for me with any of them is getting them in a smaller size than I'd normally wear so they hold securely.

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you!
    Laura732 wrote: »
    Its a beast of a bra, but http://www.enell.com. There are some other choices available at Titlenine.com

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you!
    Boccellin wrote: »
    I HIGHLY recommend the Victoria's Secret VSX sports bra. Expensive, yes, but it's the best sports bra I've ever owned by a long shot. Trust me, the girls will not move an inch, yet it's still very comfortable.

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you! I will check them out!
    I am in love with the sports bra I got a VS. Had the lady help fit me and everything.

• Monroe121
    Options
    That's the issue that I have! I am tired of doubling up! -_-
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    i like the VS sports bras. But i have to double everything up, i have some of those tight nike flat material sports bras i put over the top of a form fitted sports bra, it smashes everything down tight but i still have some shape

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you!
    Juvenica wrote: »
    agree with doubling. wouldn't suggest triple, tried it once, almost fainted ( I then understood Elizabeth in Pirates of the Caribbean ;) )
    I love nike and adidas , have not tried vs yet so don't know , but I try one of my strong ones (for ex nike and another not so much). always keep in mind the back strap not like bra straps

• Monroe121
    Options
    Awesome, Thank you!
    I have a Shock Absorber Ultimate Run bra. Love it. I'm going to need a new one soon. The one I have is getting to big and my boobs are starting to bounce again. I think I paid $26 for it. I got it on Amazon.com while it was on sale. Best bra purchase ever. Oh and when I bought it, I was a 38F (US sizing). Based on my current measurements, I need to either be a 36 G or a 34 H (pardon me while I go scream....if your wondering this is the first time I looked at bra sizes again in a couple months, I was hoping to be in a normal size :grumble:)

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you!
    Nekrachael wrote: »
    I have a moving comfort bra, my second, I got from Bounce. I love these bras.

• Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    suppakana wrote: »
    Step 1: Get correct bra size from reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits (the right-hand side of the page has instructions)

Step 2: With correct size, get Panache bras on amazon (link to the one I use). It's $68, but worth every penny.

Before Step 1, I was wearing something like a 36DDD, and using an Enell size 0. It didn't stop the bounce. After step 1, I purchased a Panache sports bra in 30GG. It stops the bounce. It stops it so good. I can run! I can jump! I can dance! It's awesome.

xzviv0rn2wx5.gif
    edited to add links

Agree that the Panache sports bra is amazing! I have three of them and they are very worth the investment.
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I HIGHLY recommend the Victoria's Secret VSX sports bra. Expensive, yes, but it's the best sports bra I've ever owned by a long shot. Trust me, the girls will not move an inch, yet it's still very comfortable.
    I couldn't agree more. Hands down my favorites. No bouncing, no rubbing. I often wear them instead of a regular bra. However, the sizing is difficult. It's best to order different sizes around your regular bra size, and send back those that don't fit. Also consider, that you have to get in and out, and the shoulder straps are not adjustable, and the X across the back won't stretch much. I've eyeballed a pair of scissors after a tough upper body workout...
    Good luck with your search!
  • Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you for this! Looks like I have some good recommendation!! Thanks Ladies! <3
    h7463 wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more. Hands down my favorites. No bouncing, no rubbing. I often wear them instead of a regular bra. However, the sizing is difficult. It's best to order different sizes around your regular bra size, and send back those that don't fit. Also consider, that you have to get in and out, and the shoulder straps are not adjustable, and the X across the back won't stretch much. I've eyeballed a pair of scissors after a tough upper body workout...
    Good luck with your search!

• Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Its a beast of a bra, but http://www.enell.com. There are some other choices available at Titlenine.com

I (or rather my wife) would second this recommendation. I think she was happy there was one under the tree this year.

• Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options

I agree. They're also often on sale. I recently got 2 for $10 each (they were on sale for $30 from $60, plus I had a $10 off $30 coupon plus a $10 secret reward)

I did a happy dance all the way home.

• Monroe121
    Options
    Thank you!

I (or rather my wife) would second this recommendation. I think she was happy there was one under the tree this year.

• iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    As mentioned I love the Nike ones, but if your budget doesn't allow I've found that Old Navy ones (I still have mine from 2011 and it's holding up) as just as nice as Nike. Also, Target has really stepped up their game with their bras in the past year or so.