sick!

Options
So today started the day a little under the weather and within an hour sick as a dog, horrible headache and very sick to my stomach, I had managed to eat a banana before I got sick, but nothing the rest if the day, what should I di on my logging, just log nothing and have it yell at me for being under goal and make a note for myself? Ugh haven't been sick like this in long time, its going around.

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hope you get it well soon. Hey it is just a piece of dumb software and is going to say what it was told to say because it does not know you are sick. :)

Why not just call it a FAST day?
  • KaraStack2013
    KaraStack2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hoping to maybe try some toast later, hungry but tummy doing flip flops, hate to have body think starving
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Get better and then get back to logging. If you don't want to lose your streak log the banana or whatever you eat for the next couple days or so until you feel better. It is better to take care of yourself and get healthy than to worry about a message from MFP.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I would do what you normally would do. for me if I feel sick I don't eat. I agree with Gale in that MFP is a tool and not the boss :-) Hope you feel better soon
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Eat if you're hungry... don't if you're not... Let your body tell you what to do, and don't worry about the messages MFP gives you. It's not like you're intentionally not eating to lose weight, you get me? Hope you feel better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are sick but you don't need to be that hard on yourself that you fear the ramifications from a computer program.
    You are sick, go to bed and forget about chores.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Log what you can, but you could do that days after. You might want to keep your streak I dont know. You know exactly why you are coming under and these are different circs. If its just a cold or flu then be sure to drink plenty of fluids and keep wrapped up.
    You also need to make an attempt to get some food in you when you can manage it.

Your job is just to get better and heal up properly.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Forget the logging (you can put in food notes SICK) and worry about getting yourself feeling better.