Latte help

Options
Hi! What is the apperance difference in a tall skinny peppermint latte from Starbucks and a regular tall. The difference is about 250 calories but I can't remember which one I ordered, and I just am wondering if you know the difference... In appearance only..

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am confused by the question...
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Drink much coffee with your sugar? I don't drink Starbucks, but with that many calories, I would think that if you drink it and it gives you a sugar buzz then it is the one with more calories.
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't think the skinnies have whipped cream. At least, I always get a skinny vanilla and it doesn't have whip.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi! What is the apperance difference in a tall skinny peppermint latte from Starbucks and a regular tall. The difference is about 250 calories but I can't remember which one I ordered, and I just am wondering if you know the difference... In appearance only..

Do you have a receipt? That should say which kind you ordered, and if not it would give the price. If it's the same price you always pay for one, then it's not the other, or vice versa.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Drink much coffee with your sugar? I don't drink Starbucks, but with that many calories, I would think that if you drink it and it gives you a sugar buzz then it is the one with more calories.

Not necessarily.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Skinny means non-fat milk and sugar free flavoring. YES, I'm in Seattle!