Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi All- I'm new to the Keto diet and I'm trying set up my fitness pal

Hi Everyone,

I could use some tips on setting up my keto goals. I've already gone to the custom feature and input my ratios, but I'm not sure that's all that I have to input. Any ideas? My ratios are 5% carbs, 15% protein, 80% fats. I'm 168lbs and I'd like to get to 150lbs. lol these last 18 pounds have been difficult to move.

Replies

• juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    Hi Leala,
    I'm following the Keto way.
    I've downloaded the keto script so i get a cool pie chart at the bottom of my food diary with my macro percentages. My ratios are 5-10% carbs, 25-30% proteins and the rest fat. I usually try to make sure that my grams of fat and protein are the same.

I'm 70kg, trying to lose the last 5kg. Fingers crossed I can achieve my goal in the next 4 months.

Juz
  • alan_huynh2000
    alan_huynh2000 Posts: 43 Member
    I've never heard of this script? sounds interesting. I just changed my macros.
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    How do you change the macros???? I go to settings, but can't find a way to change that.Could someone post step by step instructions? Thanks in advance
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    80% fat, 15% protein, and 5% carbs is a bit extreme even for Keto... I have mine set to 65% fat, 30% protein, and 5% carbs.