Down over 20lbs since starting MFP and about 25 overall since Labor Day

chele402
chele402 Posts: 128 Member
So I finally did a before and after. I'm about at my halfway point at the highest end of my healthy weight range. I'd like to get just under 130 lbs by Memorial Day.

Photo on the left is August 2014 and the right photos were taken today (12/20/14).

xgx0nrhvaa2b.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Wow!! You look great!!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Nicely done!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    That's really impressive!! Fantastic work
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Well done sweetie! You're doing great. :)
  • chele402
    Thanks!!! I love doing T25 and hopefully will get Insanity Max 30 in the new year. As long as I get my workouts in during the morning, it's been pretty easy! I really don't feel deprived of anything.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    You are doing great!!
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Awesome job!
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Good job!
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Wicked curious -what was your starting weight?
  • LeelooX2014
    And awesome work!
  • chele402
    I weighed myself after I had been counting for a week so it was close to 180lbs. As of today, I'm down to 153.
  • chele402
    Also - I'm 5'6"
  • LeelooX2014
    Wow, just what I thought. I'm the same height/build. I was 185 at my largest and got down to 145. Now I'm up again at 160. My ultimate goal is 135-140. 150 would thrill me right now. I've not been as strict with my diet as I was before and the ultimate reason I gained was that I completely fell off my exercise wagon and diet was pretty carefree. So it's slow going for me, but I have the patience. You look great! Thanks for sharing. You caused me to go workout with that horrible B!tch Jillian Michaels. I hate her - I love her!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Amazing progress!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Way to go!! :)
  • Pramasaurusrex
    Pramasaurusrex Posts: 3 Member
    Just wondering, can you share any specifics about the diet you've been following? Do you just watch calories or are you trying to limit carbs as well? You look great! How do you like T25? I'm going to be working abroad in Uganda for a month and need to take a video with me. I'm looking for something that doesn't use weights (because I can't travel with them) but still gives a great workout. Would you recommend T25?
  • chele402
    Wow, just what I thought. I'm the same height/build. I was 185 at my largest and got down to 145. Now I'm up again at 160. My ultimate goal is 135-140. 150 would thrill me right now. I've not been as strict with my diet as I was before and the ultimate reason I gained was that I completely fell off my exercise wagon and diet was pretty carefree. So it's slow going for me, but I have the patience. You look great! Thanks for sharing. You caused me to go workout with that horrible B!tch Jillian Michaels. I hate her - I love her!

I feel like I'm really strict about 75-80% of the time and the rest I do let myself live. I do find that I want to make overall better choices. I am looking at food much differently - more as fuel and not something to make me happy. Now wine on the other hand...

I have a few Jillian Michael's DVD's and have tried the 30 day Shred in the past but it was too monotonous for me to keep up with.
  • chele402
    Just wondering, can you share any specifics about the diet you've been following? Do you just watch calories or are you trying to limit carbs as well? You look great! How do you like T25? I'm going to be working abroad in Uganda for a month and need to take a video with me. I'm looking for something that doesn't use weights (because I can't travel with them) but still gives a great workout. Would you recommend T25?

My diary is public so you're welcome to take a look. I try to eat as much protein as I can fit in, but in regard to work during the week - lunch is whatever I can pull together quick. I just try to keep my average calories for a running 7 day period underneath 1300 calories. There are days where I will go over and days I will be under - it all evens out and I can live my life.

I love T25. I'm on my 2nd round. I completed Alpha & Beta in September - November and just restarted Alpha on 12/2. It's 5 different workouts per round and you feel really good when they're done. On weekends when I have more time, I even try to get more than 1 in but I always know as long as I do one, I'm good.

• AudraSky
    AudraSky Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing! You definitely have me motivated! I'm 5'7" & about 178.
  • chele402
    AudraSky wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look amazing! You definitely have me motivated! I'm 5'7" & about 178.

Thanks!!!
  • skyfall76
    skyfall76 Posts: 49 Member
    Nice work!!!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Super!
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    You look great! Keep it up
  • chele402
    Trerika wrote: »
    You look great! Keep it up
    Super!
    skyfall76 wrote: »
    Nice work!!!

Thanks Ladies!!!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    You look amazing!! It's actually hard for me to imagine you losing very much more, but based on your numbers, it is feasible. That's the great things about working out, it helps you carry the weight you do have so much better. I am going to get up and do a work out!

• chele402
    r35h1gdwzzbd.jpg

More recent - September 8th vs. January 1st (my diet bet weigh ins)

Totally hungover on the 1st lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!