Need smaller clothes, where to shop??

Options
2»

Replies

• libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't know if the following stores are in Canada but if they are, I'd suggest:
    Kohl's
    Macy's
    Old Navy
    Target
    Marshall's
    TJ Maxx
    Consignment stores

This^^^^

Old Navy, Marshall's and Target are my faves for inexpensive stuff. I like the Sweetheart jeans from Old Navy and I find a ton of tops at Target. Marshall's is where I usually look for workout gear or cold weather or rain coats and sometimes shoes.
  • melbmeg
    melbmeg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Uniqlo, if you like simple clothes and hate shopping (and can get to one). They keep the same lines for ages so if you like something and lose weight you can go and buy a replacement in the smaller size. They also have most styles in a lot of colours, so if you find a style you like you can get four of the same item.

My husband LOATHES shopping and we went there for the first time recently and he bought a very comprehensive casual wardrobe for around $600. It will probably last five years. He is now obsessed with the place because it was his most painless shopping experience ever!
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I second Old Navy and I third if you can get it online and shipped to you. In the US, they even have free return shipping if things don't work. I'd just use the size chart they provide, order 2 sizes that make the most sense (bigger and smaller) and what doesn't work, send back. Their clearance is the bomb. I don't buy jeans unless they are under $30. Most jeans I own I bought under $20.
  • shelbylmiller
    Options
    I've had the best luck at JC Penneys for jeans and consignment stores for tops. FWIW, I'm pretty curvy and right now wear a US size 12.