im looking for women in thir 20s n 30s needing to lose 40 lbs or more

Options
124»

Replies

• Karisbenford
    Karisbenford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm aiming to lose 20 pounds by Easter and a further 20 after that. Feel free to add me! The more support, the better (:
  • Garance78
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I'm 36 and weight 190 pounds. I'm hoping to lose 60 pounds by july 2015. Add me :)
  • mom2zayne
    mom2zayne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 30 and need to drop between 40-50lbs looking to at least drop the first 20 by may...
  • ajblack12345
    ajblack12345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Needing to get started and have help remembering to put it all in. Am 31 and need to lose 30 lns or so. Add me please!
  • smithersad
    smithersad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me . I just logged back into mfp for the 1st time in years, and I'm looking to lose about 50-60 pounds
  • sweetberrywine
    Options
    28 & actively trying to lose the weight! :) feel free to add
  • teacher3532
    teacher3532 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dee and wanting to lose 50 pounds. I'm a teacher and mom and wife. I'm ready for a new start on my health!!! I'm 5'4 and weigh 210. I hate putting that in print but I need to be accountable for it. Looking for a friend to help motivate!!
  • magamillion
    magamillion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Maggie. I am 31 and needing to lose a lot of weight. I find that I stick to things better if I have encouragement to continue it. So add me and we can hell each other out.
  • kabailz13
    kabailz13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm Kelly. I'm 33yrs old, mother of six (aged 11mths to 13yrs) and happily married.

I've lost 8.7kg (19lbs) so far with another 41.3kg (91lbs) to go.
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and 5' 9". I have about 80 to lose. I've been on MFP before but I'm getting back into things. I really need more support and friends who log in regularly to keep me motivated.
  • quatschmitsauce
    quatschmitsauce Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julia, 27 and am looking to lose at least 42kg overall. I've already lost 13kg since September.
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jacky14diaz
    Options
    Hi Im 20yrs old and Im new to the My Fitness Pal
  • kimandgarybolton
    kimandgarybolton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me too please have 50 to lose :-(