Losing 20lbs in about 1 month O.O Please help!

Options
2»

Replies

• IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    1 container gerber 2nds sweet tatos o fat grams 70 cal.
    1 cup yoplait yogurt strawberry/banana 1.5 fat grams 210 cal.
    1/2 motts applesauce 0 fat grams 110 cal.
    1/2 cup instant tatos 3 fat grams 110 cal.
    1/2 cup jello 0 fat grams 80 cal.
    1/2 cup michigan cottage cheese 5 fat grams 120 cal.

700 calories in the above and only 9.5 fat grams
    all the water you can stand
    NO POP or SODA

if you are exercising, you can eat this 2 times and lose your 20 lbs in a month, i lost 25 that way

Say good bye to your hormones! Possibly hair loss, weakened nails, screwed up menstrual cycle, etc. I can't believe someone would actually recommend such an unhealthy idea.
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    And then you probably gained it all back, plus some. Why would you advocate this?
    1 container gerber 2nds sweet tatos o fat grams 70 cal.
    1 cup yoplait yogurt strawberry/banana 1.5 fat grams 210 cal.
    1/2 motts applesauce 0 fat grams 110 cal.
    1/2 cup instant tatos 3 fat grams 110 cal.
    1/2 cup jello 0 fat grams 80 cal.
    1/2 cup michigan cottage cheese 5 fat grams 120 cal.

700 calories in the above and only 9.5 fat grams
    all the water you can stand
    NO POP or SODA

if you are exercising, you can eat this 2 times and lose your 20 lbs in a month, i lost 25 that way
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    obviously she does not care to do it the right way. So here is the secret to losing 20lbs. Stop eating, run every where you go and drink lots of water. Promise you will lose those 20lbs!! Good luck!

this! plus a couple enema's and you should be close in 1 month. next time i would try to plan a little more time for this
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines includes this item:
    3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.