Options
124»

Replies

• aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    holagatita wrote: »
    corn and mashed taters can NEVER touch

OMG Are you kidding?! I cannot eat them separate!! In fact, i have to have equal parts of each, and I throw in a slice of cheese too. If at all possible, whatever meat we are having gets mushed up in there as well, otherwise I add ketchup. Basically its just shepherds pie at that point.
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I also use rice cakes in place of bread everywhere (bottom only, always open face)... PBJ sandwich, ham and cheese with bbq sauce, strawberries with whipped cream, tomato sauce and pepperoni... Only because bread molds too fast... rice cakes are like styrofoam so I can stock up every six months :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a weird habit or not, but when we go out to eat and I see something I've never had on the menu, that's what I will order.
    ^^ THIS ^^ so much. I will eat almost anything on the menu I haven't had before. On New Year's eve I had braised Australian venison & morel (sic?) mushrooms. Why? Because I never had it before.
  • Yolo_SoGoFnNuts
    Yolo_SoGoFnNuts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Elbow noodles with butter hot sauce and flaming hot cheetos
  • AlgoRhythmik
    AlgoRhythmik Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I like Sriracha sauce on a lot of things. My food can't touch other foods on the plate :#