My Fit foods!

Options
I started the 21 Day Challenge today (although if I like it I will continue with it until I'm at my goal weight) and wanted to talk to people who have done it. What were your results?? Fav meals? Please don't post if you haven't tried it and are just skeptical about it.

Replies

• stacimonster
    Options
    Well I've been doing My Fit Foods for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. I broke out of my plateau and I've lost about 16 pounds on it. The food is delicious and the staff is so wonderful. Got about 13 pounds left to go. Let's do this!!
  • Madame_Atkins
    Madame_Atkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Staci,

It's great seeing someone else on MFP is using MyFitFoods.

Were you able to maintain your weight loss?

Once concern I have is the low caloric intake. I'm at odds if I should I be closer to MFP's daily caloric intake recommendation.

Rebeca
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the challenge, but I had "crazy chargrilled chicken" for dinner and I frequently grab their entrees for lunch if I didn't have time to cook. I will also pack a weekend's worth when I am going out to work on the country house so I know I have healthy options and don't gorge on crap the whole time.

My favorites are the Americano breakfast, Flat Iron Tacos, Lean Lemon Turkey, Fit Mac, Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and the Turkey Meatloaf. I also like the chili and turkey pasta, but they seem to need a little something extra to round out the meal.

Anyway, good stuff. Usually fits my macros. I always get the mediums. I am way too active to consider 300 calories a meal!
  • aubrie917
    aubrie917 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My brother uses it. He loses weight when he goes on their program. His only issue is that when he's not on the program he can't maintain the weight loss =[ However, he's successful when on it so their program works. It just requires dedication after you stop eating their food to maintain yourself and keep tracking your own macros/calories/etc. when you finish.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I love My Fit Foods ...I use them as quick and easy meals for myself all the time.