Do you want a change?!

Options
jenga727
jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
I am looking for 3-5 people that are ready for something different. That want a transformation, want to see results, and are ready for a complete lifestyle change.

Together we will:
-Workout with a 30 minute at home workout program that is perfect for YOU.
-Follow a meal plan that teaches you portion control, make healthier choices and won’t leave you starving.
-Fuel our bodies with Shakeology once a day (you get to choose the flavor)
-Stay connected in a private accountability group on Facebook with coaching and support from me as well as others!
I know what it’s like when none of your clothes fit, feeling uncomfortable in everything you wear and feeling like you don’t know what to do or how to do it. If this is you, let me help you! We will start right after Christmas. If you’re ready for a change let’s get going! Let me help you get that body you have always wanted! Let’s bring in the New Year strong and confident knowing you’ll be where you want to be once this program is completed! Have the body you want before the summer clothes come out! Make 2015 your BEST year yet!

The files attached are my very own fitness results! You can achieve such results too!

Email me! jennifer.most727@gmail.com

olj13y2fqu8v.jpg

vpr6465oriff.png

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    spam-can.jpeg
  • periwinklesilvermist
    periwinklesilvermist Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Why are you not posting here like everyone else?I do not think a separate group is needed!
  • tigersword
    Options
    Because it's spam, she's trying to sell her products, in direct violation of the MFP Terms of Service.
  • jenga727
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It has nothing to do with me trying to sell products! I want to help people achieve their goals with support along the way!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    jenga727 wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with me trying to sell products! I want to help people achieve their goals with support along the way!

Yes, it does. You are trying to sell Shakeology hence the comments reading, "Fuel our bodies with Shakeology once a day (you get to choose the flavor)" and "Email me! jennifer.most727@gmail.com."
  • Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I saw Shakeology and I was out. Real food all the way.
  • tigersword
    Options
    Right. Support them, after selling them their workout dvd, and then their Shakeology (nice of you to at least let them choose the flavor.)

You're not the smoothest sales person I've ever seen. More like a used car salesman.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Fortunately it's possible to support people and help them reach their goals right here on this site. With the added bonus that you won't have to stress about selling them your products.

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options

If you're not selling anything, why do I need to use Shakeology and why would I need to email you since we can use FB to talk?
    lh9tm3waxq8w.jpg

• jenga727
    Options
    Beachbody products have worked well for me...CLEARLY
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options

It's not the product that works. It's eating at a caloric deficit. No product, including Beachbody, magically melts fat off a person's body.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

That's great that you found something that works for you. But it's still against the community guidelines to make a post like this. Have you taken the time to look them over?

• jenga727
    Options
    Beachbody doesn't just sell Shakeology. The programs are what have worked for me. They worked before I had my son and are working just the same now that im losing the baby weight
  • tigersword
    Options
    It still doesn't change the fact that you're breaking the rules by trying to peddle it here.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options
    Beachbody doesn't just sell Shakeology. The programs are what have worked for me. They worked before I had my son and are working just the same now that im losing the baby weight

I'm aware Beachbody sells more than just Shakeology. However, trying to sell products is against the rules on MFP.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

Also Beachbody isn't looked too highly upon here