Dinner:
Green Smoothie
Long bike ride

That's the plan......

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Your plan is different than mine. Here's to a great Christmas no matter how we plan:)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    No plan. I actually have no clue what's going on just yet.

My family is still debating where to celebrate Christmas this year. I'm waiting patiently for them to make up their mind. The only thing I know for sure is there will be peppermint bark brownies. I know this because I'm making them.

On the 23rd, I have my son's 3rd birthday. Which is so far going to have 2 celebrations. One early in the morning so my husband can be there and one in the afternoon for the rest of the family. There will be at least 1 cake. (it wouldn't surprise me if my mom or someone else in the family decided to buy another cake)
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    It's all or nothing for me.
    I'm going for all.
    All the food.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My plan is to not worry about calories that day. It's Christmas. I am going to enjoy the time with my family. (and try to stay dry. The forecast right now says it will be 11 degrees above freezing and 50+mm of RAIN! No white Christmas for me! :'( )
  • OrangeBabelfish
    OrangeBabelfish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I won't be at home, so I won't be able to control what I eat. But you know what, I'm fine with it. One day isn't going to set me back permanently. I plan on enjoying myself. Eating the foods I like, what I like, but just stick to smaller portions and eat slower so my brain can tell me when I'm full. Make the wine a spritzer to make it last longer. Happy days.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    No eating plan. I will be eating everything. I've worked so hard the last few months. I'm not going to stress over one day ;)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    my plan is to eat all the food...
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    No plan. I actually have no clue what's going on just yet.

My family is still debating where to celebrate Christmas this year. I'm waiting patiently for them to make up their mind. The only thing I know for sure is there will be peppermint bark brownies. I know this because I'm making them.

On the 23rd, I have my son's 3rd birthday. Which is so far going to have 2 celebrations. One early in the morning so my husband can be there and one in the afternoon for the rest of the family. There will be at least 1 cake. (it wouldn't surprise me if my mom or someone else in the family decided to buy another cake)

Happy birthday to your son :) it's my son's 3rd birthday on the 23rd too :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    That is a very sad plan....

My plan to enjoy myself, eat what I want, and not set up an action plan for anything that isn't related to work.

And to eat all the cookies... and drink lots of my calories but not in a green smoothie... rum, wine, and beer sounds about right.
  • FitFroglet
    FitFroglet Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed with your dedication. Here's mine:
    Personal trainer today.
    Walk tomorrow.
    Decent walk or run on Christmas eve.

Christmas:
    granola for breakfast, roast dinner and trimmings for lunch, panna cotta for dessert, turkey and ham sandwiches for dinner Mmmince pies :p .
    (to heck with the calories, if I'm over, I'm over)
    maybe an afternoon walk if my guests fancy joining me.

Uphill run on boxing day (walking home - my knees don't like running downhill).
    Gym session booked on 28th.

Going to be as active as possible round the day itself but Christmas is one day a year - I can live with a red "you ate more than your goal" bar. Red is festive after all.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    My Christmas looks different, there's a lot more calorie-dense food. No regrets.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I work hard all through the year so on special holidays, I don't see any problem with enjoying myself. One day isn't going to destroy all your hard work. So I will be enjoying whatever I'd like to eat and celebrating with my family.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just decided to go to the opening of Into the Woods, which opens on Dec. 25.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    That plan sounds sad.
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What GiveMecoffee ,Aglaea,and Thorsmom said, plus some pie, cheesecake and probably copious amounts of cheese and crackers. This be repeated New years Eve.
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options

This is also my plan ...
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

This is my plan, too. Actually, I've already implemented that plan (my breakfast this morning consisted entirely of rumballs). A few days of celebratory eating are not going to ruin me forever.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    evileen99 wrote: »

This is my plan, too. Actually, I've already implemented that plan (my breakfast this morning consisted entirely of rumballs). A few days of celebratory eating are not going to ruin me forever.

i have discovered this festive period that my maintenance is about 200 cals more than i thought it was as the scales are just not budging even though i'm troughing as much as possible! its great!!!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Here is the part that I LOVE of your plan: those chocolate kisses!!
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just decided to go to the opening of Into the Woods, which opens on Dec. 25.

It's so good! I went to a screening last week and I loved it. I'm going again Friday, I think.