Withings scale?

Options
Hi

Does anyone here have the Withings smart body analyzer scale? I'm curious and tempted but would like to know more if people are enjoying it or not. I like that it will show reports, snyncing here or to my phone. Want to be able to track changes in my body fat and not just changes in overall weight.

Thanks!

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I have the cheaper Withings one, around $99. It doesn't do body fat percent or air quality but does do wireless data transfer. I love it. I tried some other wireless scales first and this one is much nicer.

I've had a few scales that do body fat and the numbers just don't make sense, so I don't pay for that feature anymore. I have a calipers that's easy enough, if I want an estimate.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Thanks -- Thinking of getting the Withings Wireless Scale WS-30; some might think it a little late at this point since I am very close to goal - but this is a lifestyle change not a temporary weight loss....

73641431.png
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have the current top-end WS-50. I had a Fitbit Aria before this. I am very pleased with the Withings scale. It's more reliable than the Aria ever was and I like the fact that it's a bit bigger. My only real complaint is that sometimes, for whatever reason, it takes a while for the website and app, and consequently MFP, to update with the most current weight. It usually happens pretty quickly but I'verandomly had it delay anywhere from a few minutes to 12 hours.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    I have one as well. I like it a lot overall, especially how it connects to MFP. Also, you can have multiple profiles on it, which makes it handy for sharing.
  • CarolAmanda
    CarolAmanda Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!