Kettlebell Kitchen? Experiences?

Options
I'm one of the lucky few to live in the AmazonFresh zones of NYC....seriously incredible grocery delivery at completely reasonable prices! Anyhow, they offer kettlebell kitchen delivered to your door. It is NOT cheap- about $13/ large meal, but I really would like to supplement my groceries and cooking with healthy, diet-compatible prepared meals. Lean Cuisines are so full of sodium and are not satisfying. Since I prefer a mostly paleo diet, I think these could work great for me. Some of the descriptions look pretty tasty. It is primarily meat (chicken or beef) with a veggie side and/or sweet potatoes.

My plan is to order one or two and decide if it is worth it, but I am wondering if anyone has any opinions on it? If I like it, I will probably order four or so per week and use them as my work lunches and dinner. They are large enough that one would probably work as lunch for two days and be filling and great with my calories.

Let me know if you have any experience with these meals!

Replies

• CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I see your post is old, but it came up in my search. How did you like Kettlebell Kitchen meals? I have been ordering them too - I order 5-7 meals a week, which comes to about $55-65. I love them - they are so tasty and really fill me up, unlike Lean Cuisines. And some of the meals I stretch to 2 meals, making the price doable. For example, the Cuban Pork Side - i use 1/2 of it and put it on 2 corn tortilla shells for yummy tacos! And the Apple Chicken Sausage, Peaches & Paleo Muffin is wayyy too much food for one meal, so I eat 1/2 for breakfast.