George Michael's "Last Christmas" is worst Christmas song ever!

13»

Replies

• EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    ^ LOL
    If you heard me singing "Santa Baby" you might not think it's so icky. ;)

If I were dressed up as Santa, well then - to quote the gatekeeper in Wizard of Oz - "Why didn't ya say that in the first place? That's a horse of a different color!"
  • jlp19771
    jlp19771 Posts: 33 Member
    Do they know it's Christmastime? by Band Aid. I mean really?
  • Best Christmas Songs:

Mistress for Christmas - ACDC
    If I ain't drunk then it ain't Christmas - Corey Taylor
    The Stocking Song - Steel Panther
    Christmas in Hollis - Run DMC
    12 Days of Christmas - Bob and Doug McKenzie

The 12 Pains Of Christmas is pretty hilarious too. Also Straigt No Chaster has a great version on 12 Days Of Christmas that always makes me smile. They are SO good!
  • I love almost all Christmas songs .... but "Christmas Shoes" has to be THE worst.

OMG....that song kills my soul every time I hear it. All I want to do is just cry and yell "JUST GIVE THE KID THE DANG SHOES FOR FREE!!"
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited December 2014
    For me, the worst thing about 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is that they sing over the top of each other. Being somewhat of a musician, that's really annoying. One thought at a time please. And stop interrupting me.

Yes!!! I heard this at work the other day and said I couldn't stand it when they do that. Everyone just looked at me blankly.

um-excuse-me-o.gif

sassyjae21 wrote: »
    For me, the worst thing about 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is that they sing over the top of each other. Being somewhat of a musician, that's really annoying. One thought at a time please. And stop interrupting me.

There are so many awful things about that song. Their voices really make me want to hurl.

bloodsportrocks1.gif
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HATES MARIAH CAREY "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU???"
  • Bonustools
    Bonustools Posts: 56 Member
    Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas Time is by for the biggest pile of *kitten* I've heard.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HATES MARIAH CAREY "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU???"

Nope, you're quite correct, it is absolutely awful.