Hello!

Options
I'm S.E. and it's nice to meet all of y'all. I'm new to MFP. Decided to join because a friend is getting married next Fall and I want to look my best. Also because I'm just tired of being my size and want to feel like I should be. I plan on blogging, tweeting, pinning, and whatever else on my quest to lose my weight.

Replies

• NeldaQ300
    NeldaQ300 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey S.E. I'm Nel. I'm a student that has gained too much weight from sitting and studying. I need to get moving. Good luck on your journey and congrats to your friend
  • lindajordan1313
    lindajordan1313 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    DECEMBER 22th 2014 hello my name is Linda and I'm from Florida I got on MFP because I need to lose weight!!!!
    I am pre diabetic per doctor I have been overweight since the birth of my daughter in 1984 got on here before lost weight then gained it back so here I go again but this time it's because of what the doctor said I don't eat much but what I eat is bad so I have got to eat better I do exercise but what I eat counteracts what I exercise which is NOT good but I'll get it right!!!! I'm starting this early December 19 2014 to see how bad I'm eating and drinking and in the first of the new year everything starts a NEW