Ninja recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I will avoid that one. :p

I add ginger or lemon juice to my vegetable juices and that makes a difference and they have to be served cold or else they taste disgusting.
  • cal0rina
    cal0rina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh, Ninja's a blender. And here I am thinking this thread is about some awesome, stealthy, and quick cooking.

Me too! I have a nutri bullet tho is it similar?
  • LeenaGee
    Options
    Yes the Ninja is similar to the nutri bullet only more powerful. Apparently, nutri bullet is 600 watts and the ninja is 1000 watts.
  • jbrainz69
    jbrainz69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LeenaGee wrote: »
    Just had a vegetable juice for breakfast and it was a tad disgusting. Any tips on how to improve this one - beetroot, spinach, carrot, cucumber, apple and ice. I was thinking maybe ginger. Any suggestions?

Mango makes an amazing smoothie. It is like ice cream. Mango, raw egg and milk. Yummy.

I add kale it sweetens it up a bit! Frozen mango hides spinach taste :)
  • avoidtheclapp107
    avoidtheclapp107 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I either "rice" a cauliflower...put in chunks of raw cauliflower until it gets to a rice consistency. Then I use it in stuffed peppers (and whatever else I can replace rice with!)

Also, I made a great butternut squash and black bean soup. I diced up the squash, cooked in and the beans in a little veg broth and once it was soft, shoved the whole thing in the ninja. It looked like baby poo, but YUM!
  • LeenaGee
    Options
    Interesting name avoidtheclapp, I am sorry but I have to ask - Did it work? :D