vertigo

Options
anyone have trouble with vertigo.
ive had bad vertigo the last couple days
this morning i went to the gym and was doing sit ups; when i laid back i got so dizzy i nearly puked.
i tried to finish my work out but i was so nauseous i had to leave :(

Replies

• uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I've only had it twice, both times after spending the day riding roller coasters at Six Flags.

Talk to a doctor because it shouldn't be happening from things like sit ups, IMO.
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Just dizzy, or on the edge of blackout (vision gets grey around the edges, ringing in the ears, and dizzy)?
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    alittle ringing in the ears no grey of blackout just very very dizzy. then nauseous
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    If I'm interpreting your original post correctly, you're getting these vertigo spells at other times, correct? If so, can you narrow down when you notice them?

Problem is, there's lots of possible reasons. Might be low blood sugar (since your diary is pretty sparse, I can't say for certain if you're eating enough, but the 1200 cal goal tends to raise a red flag for me). Could be a bit of fluid buildup in the ears. Or a lot of other things. A bit more detail as to your current diet and exercise regimen might help (or at least help to get your ducks in a row before you check with a doc).
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    well i have been constant this month with logging, but i do try to stay under 1500. but ive only had it the last 3 days. i think i might have drank to much one night celebrating. but its the first time i almost puked because of it. i was wondering if there were nay remedy's to get rid of it.