Throwing Up

Options

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Falcon wrote: »
    since you have a hubby, chances are high.

You do know this isn't a requirement, right? :-)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pee on a stick already!!

1.gif

ETA: Seafood counters in stores used to make me run for the hills. My now 10 year old daughter LOVES sushi. It's her favorite food.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    *sigh* No update yet?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Can someone start a new thread when she's taken a test please

<no patience> :grinning:
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    *sigh* No update yet?

Hah let's give her a day. Maybe she couldn't get out to buy a pregnancy test and is buying one today instead. And they're so expensive that you simply must insist on using morning pee. So we may not know until tomorrow.
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    *sigh* No update yet?

Hah let's give her a day. Maybe she couldn't get out to buy a pregnancy test and is buying one today instead. And they're so expensive that you simply must insist on using morning pee. So we may not know until tomorrow.

Dollar Store. If she's been yacking for a month or two, she's going to pee a positive even on a cheapie.
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    *sigh* No update yet?

Dollar Store. If she's been yacking for a month or two, she's going to pee a positive even on a cheapie.

Grand idea! Let's hope she sees this idea.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    *sigh* No update yet?

There is no way any woman in her right mind whose been that sick and suspects it might be a baby will wait more than a day to take a test- I made my BF go buy me one the first time I skipped/was late for whatever crazy reason- and we weren't even really having sex- it would have been one of those- no chance in hell things- still panicked- still took the test.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    *sigh* No update yet?

There is no way any woman in her right mind whose been that sick and suspects it might be a baby will wait more than a day to take a test- I made my BF go buy me one the first time I skipped/was late for whatever crazy reason- and we weren't even really having sex- it would have been one of those- no chance in hell things- still panicked- still took the test.

^^^ I could have bought stock in EPT at one point...would have been cheaper
  • VeryKatie
    edited December 2014
    Options
    *sigh* No update yet?

Herp derp nvm. My response didn't make sense.
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I was thinking.
  • VeryKatie
    Options

You have to admit the longer you wait for the test, the longer you can stay in denial...
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Did anyone PM the OP to check?! The suspense is killing me.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

She's been puking regularly for 2 months and is off to the doctors 'after the holidays' so her health is hardly a priority is it?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    1234798512_pregnant_woman_break_dancing.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

You have to admit the longer you wait for the test, the longer you can stay in denial...

that's the only way I'd agree...

(LOL- my story of denial- although- not so serious; I left a super scratched screen protector on my phone for almost a year because I was afraid my screen was cracked- so I just left it on there so I didn't have to deal with the cracked screen... we finally replaced it b/c BF got sick of how dirty the screen protector was- turns out it was just the screen protector badly scratched- not a cracked screen. Derp)
  • PrizePopple
    Options

Truth. With my first I was like 10+ days late before I even considered taking a test. *hangs head in shame*

With my second I tested the day AF was supposed to show because DH swore up and down I was pregnant, I was like "pssh, you're full of it". Obviously he was right. :neutral_face:
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    In because now I read through and want to know if OP is preggo. That was my immediate though when I read through and was a bit suprised it took so many replies to get to it!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    What if she never responds to this thread?
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The one time I had unexplained vomiting for days it turned out to be liver damage from Mono. So yeah, I'd go to the Doctor ASAP. And keep track of any other symptoms you have too.