Pimple-breakout after workouts ? :(

Options
2»

Replies

• CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Try baby wipes, they don't have to be the expensive facial cleansing ones. The cheap dollar store type that are just barely wet and are rather thin. They are just rough enough to give a decent scrub but the cleansers are gentle. I use them all the time because i have weird wash cloth quirk. Make sure any towel you use to dry your face is truly clean. Bacteria and dirt on a towel can cause break outs.

If this has just started you might want to give it a little time. Oils that have been below the surface for a while will work their way out when you change your routines. A lot of times you can break out temporarily. This usually happens to me when i get lazy and then go back to a good face wash routine.
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for all the help! I'll make sure to try your suggestions. :) Have a nice day!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    cjames010 wrote: »
    Witch hazel

This - if the pimples are very small and under the skin, witch hazel is your cure. I have these even when I work out at home and go straight into the shower after, but some cheapo witch hazel from the drug store cleared it all up.