Hey Y'all!

Options
My name is Jasmine. I'm trying to get my fitness regime back on track. I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles with this, but sometimes I feel like the only one!

I would love some inspirational friends, who I could borrow inspiration and tips from!

I'm currently trying to increase my fitness and lose about 50 pounds, change my diet to a more healthy and balanced one, etc...the whole gamut.

I'm 28, no children...and still find no time for the gym currently, although I have a membership.
I have to get over the nerves of feeling so big and going into a gym.

I would love to add some people, regardless of your place on this journey! I would enjoy a range of friends.

I want to find some fun ways to work out - like hiking, which I love, but I have no friends that like this...and not many friends, period.
-
Please send a request!

Replies

• fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have had the same feelings in the past but one key is to realize that you need to take things one day at a time. You can set some small goals like going for a 10 minute walk or going to the gym at least once a week. Find a starting place, MFP is a great start, and slowly build momentum. There is plenty of support and encouragement on MFP.

Good luck!
  • Veg_Runner94
    Options
    Add me if you like. :)