Other Garmin Connect members?

I've recently the Garmin Forerunner 920xt. Previously used the Forerunner 405cx for several years before upgrading. With these I also have Garmin Connect but unlike on this site, I don't have any Garmin Connect buddies.
Curious if anyone here is also a Garmin user. If so, feel free to add me! :) Username: NBonina

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    I just got a garmin...and will be setting up my connect account soon.
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    i have one but i've never added anyone, let me try.

Kind of sucks that the syncing isn't working with MFP....I'm using a Forerunner 15 btw
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I got a 920XT recently also (early Christmas present)...but I've been using GC since May when I got a used 310XT. I only have one buddy on GC....most of my tri/cycling/running friends who have garmins sync to strava and use that for liking and commenting on others' workouts vs GC :)

And yes...I'm PO'd that GC and MFP stopped syncing on Thursday, since the 920 is also an activity tracker. :angry:
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    ya my 15 is an activity tracker as well.....i have to plug it in though, thats the only bad thing, but i'm loving it. i've only had it since november.
  • gobonas99 wrote: »
    I got a 920XT recently also (early Christmas present)...but I've been using GC since May when I got a used 310XT. I only have one buddy on GC....most of my tri/cycling/running friends who have garmins sync to strava and use that for liking and commenting on others' workouts vs GC :)

And yes...I'm PO'd that GC and MFP stopped syncing on Thursday, since the 920 is also an activity tracker. :angry:

Ah so I'm not the only one with a sync issue!
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    gobonas99 wrote: »

Ah so I'm not the only one with a sync issue!

Nope! It is a known issue:

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1804316-not-seeing-garmin-exercise-adjustment-since-12-18-updated-12-23-
  • G8rRay
    G8rRay Posts: 89 Member
    I use a Garmin FR620; feel free to connect with me on GC, username: g8r.ray.

I'm a retired old guy, travelin' with my wife around North America, and living in an RV. I've got a blog (but, I'm really poor about posting, though), G8rRay.com.

I pretend to be an endurance runner (5k and longer distances); and, I've been running since 2010 [in fact, my avatar pic on MFP is pre-first-ever race (5k) in 2010.]. After injuries somewhat sidelined my training in 2012 and 2013, I'm in the process, currently, of trying to build my fitness base--running about four days/week, usually. [I really should start doing body weight training, too; but, life seems to take precedence.]

MFP & GC stopped synching for me about 29 Oct 2014. :(