Never ever thought...

bulldogs_50
bulldogs_50 Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Never ever did i think that i could reach my goals. Now i am onto my next goals.

As of the 15th of feb 2010, I weighed in at 70kg's at 190cm tall. 23 yr old male. Today i weigh 81kg's. With a good diet (not always sticking to it either), ive been able to achieve weight gain which i thought was absolutely impossible for my body type!

I have been very slack with fitness side of things. I play top grade soccer so im generally fit. But with the weights and turning my new found weight into muscle, ive been very slack.

So my new goal is to reach 90kg's by the years end (its going to be very tough). But at the same time, make sure this new weight is transformed into muscle as i am obviously gaining a bit of a belly (but all the crunch's im going to be doing should fix that).

So yes, this is the complete opposite to most of you. But to be honest, im bloody proud of myself and im looking forward to continue transforming myself into a more complete and confident person

Replies

• You should be proud of yourself. Gaining is just as difficult for some as losing is for others. I applaud your accomplishmenmt! Keep up the great work!
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Glad you are doing it! My oldest son has a hard time gaining too, I have the opposite problem, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!