Single people!

Options
erin4609
erin4609 Posts: 131 Member
Single people! What do you do with yourself when you're feeling a bit lonely, and all your friends are married/always with their boyfriends?

Replies

• erin4609
    Options
    and you already went to the gym....
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    honestly the reason im single is i enjoy the peace and quiet it provides me
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My mind went straight for the gutter on this one.. lol
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I hit the pool or put on some heels and go shopping, maybe call up some other friends and make it a group thing :smile: but usually, I am at the gym haha
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    The reason I am single ill be honest.... am not the most attractive guy around. I do get sad sometimes seeing other happy couples but I still remain optimistic.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    loving-the-single-life.gif

:explode:
  • Skiffee
    Skiffee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a somewhat professional single (AKA: Forever Alone) -- 21 and I've never dated!
    I spend most of my free time reading, going to the dog park (please take a dog with you... that you have permission to take), and occasionally playing video games. Board games are a great way to pass some time and have fun, if you can find a couple of people to play with. Take a day to turn up some music and clean the house or try to sneak a two hour nap in. :)
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I find a way to make some new friends.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I read the forums on MFP.

Even when i visit people i cant wait to leave and come home to my peace and quiet.
    I never had anyone, so i am used to it :(
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I love being single.

All of those friends who are married/in relationships don't have the same freedom to do whatever they want without considering another person.
  • erin4609
    Options

I know, it did sound dirty now that i just reread it. I guess that's one solution!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options

I know, it did sound dirty now that i just reread it. I guess that's one solution!

Haha, to give you a real answer I'm used to it.. forever alone personified right here. I don't mind it so much because I can focus on my goals, but honestly nobody asks me and I don't ask either, so it is what it is. I just do my own thing, usually online, reading, working out, shopping, working full time.. :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options

I guess I will have to admit to my mind being a little gutterish on this one too...LOL

Honestly, I read, watch t.v., go for a walk, call friends/text, make plans for later, clean to loud music, and do pretty much anything that comes to mind. Its easy being single in some ways.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    flick_ya_bean.gif
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Watch films, tv series, clean, prepare food, forums, twitter. Repeat until I go to the gym or work.

Sad life or what ^^
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Watch TV, watch movies, surf the internet, research nutrition and fitness.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Especially when the OP added "...and you already went to the gym." :laugh:
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    well over 90 percent of couples and married couples are completely miserable and are STARING at me and How awesome my life is!:) The Single life is the ONLY life!! pass it on:)
  • Apand
    Apand Posts: 5
    Options
    To be honest I always wanted a boyfriend, but I never got one because I feel that I am not confident in myself yet. So, for the mean time I just work out, study, and hand out with friends! Seems boring everyday... but, I have friends who also wants to tone up/ shred some lbs. This is a great way to bound with your friends and work out at the same time :)!
    At the end of the month you can have that one day to just pig out or do whatever you want. However, we always work out harder the next day until we sweat all those extra calories :D!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Get on MFP.