what is your role in your circle of friends?

Options

Replies

• iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Resident Pollyanna. (it's gonna be ok - really!!)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    designated driver.

we're still on for friday night, right? gary can't come, but bob, lisa, and jill can!

its on.like?
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Evil Genius
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm the generous boring one, haha.
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic. Seeing as I actually don't have many "friends", I'll have to think back to a time when I did have a "circle of friends". I guess I was the "mom" figure. And the only one that had money in their wallet. :laugh:
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    I tend to have a lot of roles but I'm generally the leader - and if there's a guy and girl in the group who tend to be the leaders, I'm the female one. I also feel weird saying it, but in each group of friends, I tend to be the most popular girl, perhaps because I get along better with guys and so they prefer hanging out with a girl who acts more like them than some other girls in our group who just like to do girly ****? (I like to think this balances out with the fact that I was NEVER considered "popular" in school, ever lol.) I'm also that one friend who doesn't shy away from being honest, especially if it needs to be said and regardless of whether or not you want to hear it. Lol.
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm the loud obnoxious one who gets cut off at the bar even if im not drinking.
  • Keiyane
    Keiyane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    With my friends, I'm the "No I don't want." Friend. Like, they want to go to Disneyland Paris, and I don't like those things, and they try to convince me... But They can always try, they' won't succeed ^^
    When people are like "Oh ****, tomorrow, I have to do something, but don't know...." It's me they called for advice, information, and reprobation. I haven't lived too much, But I'm a wiser friend.
    I'm also the "Funnier" friend, make smile, laugh my friends when they are not in good mood.
    Like I'm lunatic, I'll do whatever is on my mind. So Enjoy life ^^
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm the loud obnoxious one who gets cut off at the bar even if im not drinking.

^ You sound like my kind of friend hahaha
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I was always the mom to the group. So I was the one who had band-aids and Neosporin in my purse. Or safety pins, super glue and extra hair ties. Or a screwdriver and flash light (before everyone carried smartphones with a flashlight app)
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The one that buys concert tickets and waits an eternity for them to pay back the money + the one with the evil plan that tricks others to do it :devil:
  • Bekebab
    Bekebab Posts: 18
    Options
    My "role" in the circle of friends?....I'd have to say Simba!

[img]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n632/Synthem/Lookit Dem GIFS/Whaaaaaat.gif[/img]

Aaaahahahaha! This is hilarious!!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I am also the smartass (though my friends are all smartasses) and the one to give an unbiased opinion if asked
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I'm only good for boob shots

how YOU doin?
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I am the one everybody goes to for a shoulder to cry on and advice
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The quiet, dependable listener who's always there.
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Im the organiser, if I don't organise get togethers or weeekends away it just doesn't happen.
    With one group (who I no longer see) I was the one they all thought they could pick on and ***** about, but with the new confident me I told them they were bullies and I didn't want them as friends anymore!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

I'm also the "fixer". The one everyone else comes to for help, advice and just generally when they need anything.
    This is a blessing and a curse because there's usually not a soul around when I need someone, yet it feels good to be needed
    you know.

This is me too exactly. No one there when I need them.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the resident perv...some of my firends have put me in my place so I would say I am the funny guy that has an edge of perv...