100 miles in January! Any gender, any age! We can do it!

Options
I have done this in the past and it was very successful with everyone that joined on board. The goal is to get 100 miles done, through daily exercise such as running, jogging, walking, biking, etc. 100 miles to complete for the entire month of January. If you are counting miles on the bike, divide the number in half to give you your miles score to make you push yourself harder. I will make a daily spreadsheet to where you click on the link, update your miles for the day, and a total will be applied for you. Its such a great start to the new year and to get all of our mines straight.

For all of you that I don't know, which is probably everyone since I deleted my old profile and started a new one, I lost 78 pounds last year, then got pregnant, and am needing to lose baby weight not and get back on track. I am a stay at home mom with a 3 year old, and a 3 month old. I go to the gym but not as faithfully as I would like. So, my promise to myself and to you all, start January with a great cleanse of nothing but fruits, grains, and veggies for all of January. Then, eat clean starting Feb 1. I ate clean before as well as lots of lifting, and that's what helped me to lose 78 pounds.

WE CAN DO THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Let me know if you are in and we can get the spreadsheet started! Also, please add me as a friend on here, it will be easier to maintain our daily miles talks online ;}

Replies