3 month progress

oceans
oceans Posts: 8 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
It's been 3 months since I started my 'Happy 50th Birthday" journey. I've lost 15 lbs so far - would love to lose 10 more. I lose very slowly now - but consistently. Sometimes it takes me 2 weeks to lose 1 1/2 lbs and see it stay gone. I walk 3 miles a day (mostly outside) unless it's raining, then it's the treadmill, and stick to a 1220 calorie limit. I will tell you that Special K cereal is a favorite. Sometimes it's my dinner 3 nights a week. I cook for the family, and then I have my cereal.

I've been able to get into jeans and capris that I couldn't get into last summer. The best part - I've had to put away some of my work pants as they look/feel like jammie pants now. I was able to by size 8 shorts this weekend - last summer's were either a 10 or a 12. I have a great supportive husband, even got a "nice butt" when he dropped me off for work this last week! Ok - so there is a downside to losing weight. No, really there is. EVERYTHING gets smaller. Yep - had to go down a cup size in the bras! There was just too much room in the old ones. :( Will keep giving myself this birthday present until I drop another 10 lbs.

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Good job! It does suck about the bra part but I guess we can't have everything darn it!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    i guess i'm just weird b/c i've gone from C (248lbs) to DDD (199). i'm currently DD (b/c i gained weight :sad: ). it's SOO not cool :frown: i'd rather go down or stay the same lol. i prefer doin a half-marathon w/o chest pain. & i ain't talkin abt a heart-attack. LOL! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!