Busy Students?

Options
Hi MyfitnessPals :)

I've been here a while, but still working on it... :noway:
Right now I'm feeling...busy. haha. Health/Logging is still so important to me though.\!
but I feel like I definitely need support. I'm currently multi-tasking, but still feel like I don't even have time for this post! LOL
Anybody else? Life gets less stressful right?

A little (too much) about me...
I want to live a healthy life, I'm currently single, enjoying life, going to school...
I have a couple of health issues (seizures anyone?) and It's caused exhaustion, worry, many tests... but also a strong will to push on:heart:
I recently went on Vacation--which caused an anxiety attack... oi... Scary, but also made me re-evaluate. Good times.

There's more, but I'm talking to my best friend on the phone, so I should seriously start listening... :blushing:
Oh! And I'm still working on the 30 Day Shred!
And I have a puppy!--And I'm shy, so people think I'm stuck up, but really I'm just a dork. I like Ninja Turtles and Batman....
Okay, done.
(supportive) Friends?

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    OOps, was my wall of text off-putting? I have to go do homework now, but please feel free to send a friend request my way if you're AMAZING :flowerforyou:
  • roadregrets
    roadregrets Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi PrincessEliNa,

I have some similiar stuff going on, I have anxiety problems OCD, MDD and have recently been going through a relapse so Im almost always on edge. Couple that with my 2 jobs, Engl course I need to finish in less than 2 weeks and how could i even contemplate going to kickboxing!! It also seems my tutoring students need to call me up every day for help which is good for the wallet but not good for time management. I too have a puppy, well she looks like one she is 1 year 6 mos but will always be incredibly cute. She is a maltese-havanese-poodle.

...and i really need to give her a bath lol

Im new so I dont know how to add people yet or really how talking with people online is going to even help!

Anyway, all the best :)
  • workout_warrior
    Options
    I'm in med school, going on my 3rd year. school starts over here in 2 weeks. During my first year, I tried going to the gym but I was always feeling tired after school so I stopped and since then I dint have any form of exercise. I was eating too much because of stress especially during exam week. I just started exercising regularly last April and I'm hoping to continue even if there's school already. Maybe we can motivate each other. :-) Anyway, good luck.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    FR sent :) I'm a busy student as well! Just actually came to the realization yesterday how busy I am going to be this summer. I am in the (hopefully) last semester of my M.A. and writing up my thesis. On top of that I work a full-time, very demanding job at a University. I am also planning to attend a couple music festivals this summer, host family coming to visit, go to a couple weddings, and train for a 10k and 1/2 marathon.

Eeeep...

As long as you don't mind my random ramblings about hating my thesis :)