Who is working out on Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Was my scheduled weights day so I did them and threw in cardio. Not logging my indulgences though. I'm on holiday. :)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    The sun is out and the temp is 48F. May do two 1/4 mile laps this afternoon instead of the min.
  • jencourage76
    jencourage76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I AM WORKING TODAY!.... :\ (office job)

Just did a couple of walking laps outside of my workplace...get the heart rate up. Cold air felt great as well as the serenity of NO PEOPLE due to the holiday today.
  • joelprudhomme2
    joelprudhomme2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have no choice, I need to keep on schedule and missed my workout yesterday when the gym closed early. =(
  • city_southernbelle
    Options
    I did and i dont plan on eating any sweets or junk food either
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    The only parts I'm going to be working out are the muscles involved in mastication. :D

This made me laugh. My grandpa used to say, "Are you masticating at the table?" He's passed now. Thanks for the memory. ;)
  • AquaticQuests
    AquaticQuests Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    As I remember the birth of Christ and the miracle of Christmas, I also got in two half hour swims! Morning and evening!
    A blessed Christmas to you all!
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    Started my day with some hatha yoga! Doing some HIIT in a little while! Merry Christmas all!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Already did... family pissing me off.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yup! Circuits and cardio kickboxing (free online videos) for a total 1hr
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    As I remember the birth of Christ and the miracle of Christmas, I also got in two half hour swims! Morning and evening!
    A blessed Christmas to you all!

Christ wasn't born on 12/25.

Yep i ran today. did 11 miles at my fastest pace yet. 8:01 mins/mile :happy:

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Went for an hour-long walk this afternoon. Had to get out of the house before I killed somebody. I think I've had enough quality time with my family. Still have another week and a half of winter break.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I logged a half hour of dance practice.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Zombies Run 5K week 7, workout 2 completed before lunch today!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Did a double workout on the 24th in case I didn't have time on the 25th (yesterday). Also did a few shrimp squats and bodyweight lunges.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    E'rday. Will have done about 23 km by the end of the day. More channels on the TV in the fitness room at the hotel. Lol
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I didn't today.
  • ats22184
    Options
    I was able to get in a 30 minute session before dinner. So just barely squeezed one in.