Best. Snack. Ever.

Options
Dale and Thomas Kettle corn. A generous two cup serving is only 130 calories and 6 grams of sugar. And it's the best kettle corn I've ever ever had. Ever.

Also, they have a gourmet smoked cheddar kettle corn that tastes like pure bacon and cheese. At first I felt like I was being sooo bad, but then I looked at the facts: 150 cal/ 2 cups. That's it? My boyfriend said it tricked him into thinking he was eating a bacon cheeseburger.

I get mine at Kroger, and they also sell snack sized bags of it at Barnes and Noble cafes. It's in a deep red bag. I've also seen it at Fiesta supermarkets, for those of you in the Houston area. If all else fails go to www.daleandthomas.com
...but avoid the "drizzlecorn" if you're trying to be good. It's delicious, but it's also covered in a thick layer of sin. If you need a day off and a rare indulgence, then go for it.

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    cheese... bacon... popcorn. *drool*
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds yummy. I love popcorn for that reason. You can eat a lot for lower calories than other snacks. Too bad there isn't a Kroger around here. Maybe the website should have stuff avalible to try.