HUGE gain

Options
Got some smart scales for Xmas. Weighed on them and they said 75.9 kilo. Holy crap that's like huge gain so got on my old one and they say 68.9 kilo. Now I am really confused. Did it many times with the same result. That is a massive difference.
Username karoxl fell free to add

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I would say the new scale is probably more accurate, especially if your previous scale was quite old.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Did you calibrate EITHER of the scales with a know weight?
  • eileenwisely
    Options
    all the scales in my house say a different weight..My Dr scale is also different..I just go off the big 300 lb scale we use for scrap metal..It has always been pretty accurate..I wouldnt worry sweetie..Just do like JoRocka said and get it calibrated and try again...You would know by your clothing if you gained a bunch of weight..Good luck to ya !!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    also - just as an FYI- this is the forum where people are trying to gain weight- not accidental weight gain.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Just use ONE or the other .. not both. Besides it really is not about the number, but rather the trend of upwards or downwards. And if you can .. use a known weight and measure it if you really must know. They could both be off .. just use the one you are more comfortable with.