Anyone else struggle with not liking their body after weight loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am dreading what my skin will look like but I want to be healthy and active. Working as a nurse I see so many lives cut short due to obesity related complications. I just don't want that to be me. So saggy skin is the trade off for longer life and health.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Chasity6 wrote: »
    I am dreading what my skin will look like but I want to be healthy and active. Working as a nurse I see so many lives cut short due to obesity related complications. I just don't want that to be me. So saggy skin is the trade off for longer life and health.

Hear hear, besides regardless of weight; just aging alone'll make my skin more unattractive/than it use to be!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I mean most insurances won't even pay for a gym membership...

After a cost/benefit analysis, they probably found that gym memberships didn't help. I mean, think about how many people sign up and then don't go, or only go every now and then, or just out-eat their exercise.

Now, maybe if they offered a premium discount for taking a short class in nutrition and understanding CICO, macros, micros (or proving equivalent knowledge). Maybe that would help. But I'm not overly optimistic about that.