How bad did you eat today?

Options
I only ate 150 calories over maintenance today (650 calories over my goal)
How bad did you guys do?

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I don't log daily anymore, but I did eat a slab of ham in the range of 12 ounces. Plus all the other good stuff.
  • harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I ate so bad, and so much - that I didn't even log it B)
  • FisherGT
    FisherGT Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    peanutbutter frosted fudge. No questions asked
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I had toast and a bottle of wine.
  • gsnow597
    gsnow597 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just shouldn't log stuff a call tomorrow a new day and a new start!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    i had lemon grilled cod with rice and mushrooms yummieeee and all in my calorie allowance :)
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I ate soooo bad lol, but i didn't plan to be good anyway. Did not log, but back on tomorrow.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    define "bad"…

I ate lasagna, bread, meatballs, sausage and peppers, pecan pie and ice cream, red wine, and working on a scotch now…

Am I over calories, yes..do I care, no …

besides, it is one day out of the year…enjoy the time with family, eat what you want, and be merry ...
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    No idea, didn't log. I ate whatever I wanted today, and yesterday too. I'm sick of eating now, and I want to get back to my diet and working out again! :)
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    No idea, didn't log. I ate whatever I wanted today, and yesterday too. I'm sick of eating now, and I want to get back to my diet and working out again! :)

I'm sick of eating too. I have had enough food.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I only went a little over on calories, but WAY over on fat and sugar.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Actually I ate "good" today. It was just bad for my weight today. :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Pretty bad, very bad if it weren't Christmas. The day started off okay with steamed apples, Greek yogurt, and some Reeses pieces, lol...

At the family dinner where I planned to JUST eat 1-2 favorite things, I found out my stepmom cooked...she's from the South but cooks so well, not just the Paula Deen butter in everything style. So I had one plate with small portions of turkey, ham, green beans, cornbread dressing, cranberry salad, a dinner roll, sweet potato casserole, and 3 deviled egg halves.

Then a *large* piece of pecan pie.

AND a couple of cookies.

Hours later, ate a Sonic hamburger - something I'd normally turn down, but it sounded SO good tonight...then another cookie and 2 slivers of a toffee "chocolate orange".

Tomorrow's a new day!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    I didn't count too closely, but was definitely under maintenance!
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    4kgs gained since Sunday... yeah, it is worse than bad...
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I went over by 70 calories, but definitely over on sugar. I thought I had gone over 70, but I guess I was pretty good.
  • Cheryllynnhagen
    Cheryllynnhagen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    388 calories over-not too bad
  • lisac195
    lisac195 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I ate about 1000 calories over my daily goal. I did expect to do so and am not upset about it either. I figured one day wouldn't hurt and frankly it might even ramp up my metabolism a bit, who knows? I am so short that to lose 1 pound a week I can only have 1200 calories a day. So 1000 over isn't a ton of food. It was the pie that did me in but whatever. I enjoyed it!
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was slightly under my calories for the day but way over on carbs/sugar. Treadmill tomorrow for damage control.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,539 Member
    Options
    I had chicken marinated in yoghurt and tandoori spices, then prepared in a pan with bell pepper and onion, served with raita and major grey chutney wrapped in a tortilla wrap (sounds strange, takes quite some preparation but is sooo yummy), which just got me to the edge of my calorie goal in the evening after a day of normal eating. It's a bit 'heavier' than what I usually eat but it's lovely every now and then. Oh... I don't care about Christmas in case you're wondering. :smile: