Back for the 3rd time... This time baby on board

Options
I have been apart of MFP for a few years and have always came and gone. Well this time I have a extra package to get rid of.. BABYYYY WEIGHT. I had my daughter six months ago and can not shake the weight! Need motivation and friends please ADD ME.

Replies

• kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby though! Always a blessing, even with a few extra pounds to drop. Feel free to add me. I'm 34 with 3 kiddos ages 14, 9 and 2. I also run a support/accountability/challenge group on Facebook with a ton of moms in it if you would like to join. We do little challenges month by month to take things in manageable steps and our next one kicks off January 5th. Message me if you want to be added!
  • taynakeeney
    taynakeeney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add anybody as a friend?
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Still fighting the baby weight... 10 almost 11 years later. Lost 25 on MFP lost my way and gained it back.
  • lexif14
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well I have 12 kg's of brand new baby weight to lose.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. You can do this!!
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 year old and a six month old. Im losing baby weight as well. 15 lbs to go. Please add me as a friend. God bless
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm also losing baby weight...my third baby is nearly 8 months. My other two are 5 and 3. I lost the weight after them, so I know it's possible. Feel free to add me.