Looking for more friends!

Options
Esmerayne
Esmerayne Posts: 30 Member
I love the friends I have now, but I could definitely use more! Especially the ACTIVE kind. I try every single day to comment and review each of my friends' days, and I'd love to have more of the same! :)

A little bit about myself:
I'm 18 years old.
I currently weigh 138 lbs, my goal weight is 125 or 135, depending on muscle mass and all that. I don't care as much about weight as I do inches!
I eat alright compared to some people, but FAR from perfect. Cravings get me far too often. heh.
I love music, I love art, I love inspiration/motivational writing. I love my friends, I love arts&crafts, and I love life.
I also love chocolate milk after a heavy workout...
I live with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome and OCD, mainly. I WILL overcome them.

I would love to have you as a friend if you are positive and active. :) Positivity begets positivity. We will succeed together!<3

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Friend request sent.
    My name is Yvette and you can reach your goals. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
  • Esmerayne
    Esmerayne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    From your profile picture I must say that you look amazing! You must be putting absolutely your all :) Just thinking about it makes me want to workout all over again, but I can hardly walk haha :) Friend request accepted!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options

From your profile picture I must say that you look amazing! You must be putting absolutely your all :) Just thinking about it makes me want to workout all over again, but I can hardly walk haha :) Friend request accepted!

Thanks for the compliment! You are so strong and dedicated as well. I can tell by your accomplishment of level 1 of the 30 day shred. Those workouts are so hard. Keep up the great progress.