newb

Options
Hey! Im Desiree here in Cali. Just started this up (suggested by a trainer) finally joined an actual gym. Only waited so long trying to find a gym buddy but its now or never. Im ready to get back on track of my original goal of about 130 or 40. Started slipping back into old habits. At my heaviest i weighed about 280 got down to 170 now currently at 202. Definitely motivated to get back and thn some!

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Desiree, firstly well done on taking the positive step to join here and working on the positive and healthy lifestyle that we're all looking for!! Although the journey isn't always easy, it's definately worth it and with the right support it can be a really positive expirience!!

All the very best to you with your goals, please feel free to add me if you like. I log daily and I'm online most of the time.

Seasons greetings.
  • desireedoakes1992
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah i could use some positive vibes. Im not sure how to add ppl lol everytime i click someone it says the page is down or has been moved.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah i could use some positive vibes. Im not sure how to add ppl lol everytime i click someone it says the page is down or has been moved.

I have friend requested you :)
  • sammyd2013
    sammyd2013 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me :):)
  • desireedoakes1992
    Options
    Add me mine doesn't work for some reason
  • kezzab1978
    kezzab1978 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi

Well done for getting back to it. You will nail it, especially with the positive steps you are taking. Not easy steps but you've jumped them hurdles