Let's do this!...(again)

Options
Got my new fitbit for Christmas and ready to lose the weigh and be healthy again. Lost 50 lbs 4 years ago and looked and felt great. Had some of my best running times but divorced and remarried and got lax on eating healthy and exercise and the weight found me. This time I am concerned that it will be more difficult as I have had some hormone changes and that is not stabilized at this time.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Welcome to MFP, it's fantastic that you managed to fdo so well before! Now is the time to take all the things that helped you from before and put them into action again, You can do awesome again if you put your mind to it!!

All the very best with your goals!!
  • Ballmom22
    Options
    I am also trying to get back in the game. I too lost about 50lbs a few year ago and it's all back! So frustrating and always a struggle.
  • beautifulsunshine39
    Options
    well bmoss12302003 lets do this together...Like Adam said we just need to do the things that helped us before and put them into action again. Lets keep in touch and encourage each other. I am not offically starting 100% this week but getting everything synced and gathering all my equiptment together. Still finishing up some Christmas goodies but trying to move about more and drink all my water. I am a runner and will start back a C25K starting the first of the year.
  • Ballmom22
    Options
    I am just now starting to gear up myself. I plan on going to out to a fitbit tomorrow and trying to move my booty more. I will send a friend request!
  • Renee0887
    Renee0887 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit one...feel free to add me (that goes for everone) www.fitbit.com/user/2SS5LM
  • telbadawy
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    I just got a Jawbone UP24 and my Gf has the Garmin vivofit. Feel free to add us and let's start 2015 right.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • TracyMarie72
    Options
    Hi everyone. Also trying to get back into shape and drop some pounds. Getting things set up this week, and get into things stronger next week. Have iHealth tracker, not yet useable with mfp, but i can manually enter activity.