I would love to make new friends!

Options
tj_17
tj_17 Posts: 15 Member
Hello everybody!
I've been struggling with my weight gain for the past 2 years & I've had MyFitnessPal for about a year (if not more). I definitely avoided filling out my food diary because I am one of those people who has "comfort food" & well, I am ready to get my life back on track!:smile:

A little bit about me!(:
I am 20 years old & 5' 1.5" (yes, that half an inch IS very important lol :smile: ) I began at 195 pounds & am now at 190.5 pounds; not bad for this first month!(: My goal weight is between 120-130 pounds(wherever I feel most comfortable:smile: )

I am looking for some positive, active friends (preferably girls!) who are losing weight as well(: How much weight doesn't matter as long as you're positive & want some motivation! :flowerforyou:

I am really into scrapbooking, reading, writing poetry/stories, drawing, & daydreaming!;) lol My head's definitely in the clouds a lot of the time & I am a free spirit; I feel like that's helped me stay determined(:

Since I like to take on projects, no matter how big or small, I have made some charts to help me "visualize" my weight loss(: One is a graph of my starting weight & my goal weight, & another is a chart with my "rewards" every time I lose 10 pounds (by rewards I mean a pair of earrings, shoes, T-shirt, makeup). Just thought you'd find that interesting! :smile:

So go ahead & send me a friend request with a message about yourself!(: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Friend request sent.
    My name is Yvette and you can reach your goals we have to fight for our happiness, because everyone deserves to be and feel happy. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. :smile:
  • tj_17
    tj_17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Friend request sent.
    My name is Yvette and you can reach your goals we have to fight for our happiness, because everyone deserves to be and feel happy. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. :smile:

You've definitely motivated me & inspired me! I want to lose 70 pounds & I know I can do it!(: