i have struggle to mantain my weight

Options
if anyone help me whit tips

Replies

• orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    More info would be much appreciated ... Stats ? Activity level ? How much do you eat ? How much does your weight fluctuate (sure you are actually gaining fat ?) ? And so on
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    this is the site i use to look at how many calories i need for either maintaining, losing or gaining, and it shows per amount each week you prefer to lose or gain.
    http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Use MFP and all the tools. Get a FitBit Zip and aim for a daily step goal or activities that will get you to your Daily Calorie Burn level. My daily calorie burn level is 2280 so the combo of eating 2280 calories and burning 2280 calories keeps me in maintenance range. Connecting FitBit to MFP helps with tracking that.

Essentially, maintenance requires equal parts intake and output, so a measurement tool is needed like a FitBit. Once I realized that missing piece, it has made maintenance easier to manage.

Near the end of most days, I need to move more or eat more. Maintenance is truly about balance.

Another tool is the scale. Staying precisely at goal weight isn't practical. Allow yourself a 5 pound variance as the body will fluctuate due to water, mass inside it, etc. This is a Weight Watchers guideline they've used for years and I agree it's a healthy way to enjoy maintenance.

Hope this helps!