Underwear

Options
Noogynoogs
Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
Whats your most embarrassing moment with underwear.

Mins when I went to a pub and took my purse out to by a drink for my friends. And by accident, a pair of knickers were attached to my purse.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant and passed out due to low blood pressure in a fish and chip shop and my dress ended up around my boobs. Two young guys next to me were talking as I started to come to saying "OMG! I think she is dead!" Other one saying don't be stupid she just fainted. Hope I was wearing cute ones that day but no idea.. :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    a couple of years ago i was in the gym squatting and i went too deep and blew my trousers and boxers out... the worst thing was the walk of shame back to the changing room:/
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I don't what I did but when I dressed one morning, rather tired, I managed to pull my boxers over my dress shirt and above my pants. Then was at work before I noticed. Uhg!
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to ask why they were laughing...
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm notoriously a bad laundry "separator" when putting stuff away, and I used to have black briefs that were similar to my wife's panties. Long story short I got distracted on a phone call while getting dressed one day, when I just happened to be heading out for a physical.

I had to say to my doctor (who I've been going to for 20 years), "It's not what you think, they're my wife's".
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I don't really have a good one....

The other week I got down to get ready for my dead lift, I was wearing all black but my red g-string popped right out in a room of crowded men. That was embarrassing enough for me.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Mine unfortunately were big knickers