First Week = 5 lbs down

Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey guys,
I'm so excited. 5 lbs down the first week. Now this is where I usually get in trouble. After having a big loss like that I usually don't lose any the next week. I have got to stay motivated for myself, my son and my life in general. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

Amandda

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Oh and I forgot...today is my birthday and I couldn't have asked for a better present....lol!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    happy birthday and congrats on the 5lbs!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Happy Birthday and Congrats on your loss!! Continued Success :flowerforyou:
  • Gehenna
    Gehenna Posts: 3
    Congrats, that's a great loss.
  • Amandac6772
    Thanks guys! What a start to my day. Of course my girlfriend here at work got me chocolate for my birthday but it's ghirardelli and I can break it into small pieces for those occasional indulgences...lol!

Amanda
  • Congrats & Happy Birthday! I too had a good loss this week, and I am a little nervous that this week won't be as good. I stepped up my exercise and I am focusing on my water this week. I def. did not drink enough water last week.
    I have two sons who are everything to me, and I know as they get older it is going to be harder and harder to keep up with them if I don't have the weight off.
    Good luck getitng to your goal. I want to be at my goal by August 7th we are going to Grand Cayman!
  • Amandac6772
    Ohh Grand Caymans, how exciting! Congratulations on your loss too. We can do this, I know we can. I would love to be in a bikini by my beach trip but I'm not getting my hopes up for that. As long as I'm not hanging out all over my 1 piece I'll be happy...lol!!!
  • Happy Birthday and Congrats.
This discussion has been closed.