110lbs to lose, looking for friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• triplethefun3
    Options
    I am adding all the ones who wrote "feel free to add me ". I am looking for friends.
  • Cassmarie28
    Cassmarie28 Posts: 23
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 80 pounds in 1 year, will see how I feel then before I choose an end goal weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I had another account but found it was too easy to get lost in the social aspect of it so I closed it, opened another and vowed to use the site as it was originally intended. Also, I comment on my friends diaries honestly and ask that they do the same for me - otherwise there's really no point, is there?

I have 120lbs to lose and I'm ready to do it :)
  • Cassmarie28
    Options
    Hi!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I had another account but found it was too easy to get lost in the social aspect of it so I closed it, opened another and vowed to use the site as it was originally intended. Also, I comment on my friends diaries honestly and ask that they do the same for me - otherwise there's really no point, is there?

I have 120lbs to lose and I'm ready to do it :)

Would you mind if I added you? I have a similar goal and I love that additude!
  • itsMcKay
    itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We have a lot in common. I'm 30 and this is my 2nd MFP account. I lost 80 lbs. (of my 110 lb. goal) the first time and gained it all back. Every ounce. I got down to 152 lbs. at my lowest so it's pretty devastating to be 233 again.

5 days ago I was eating about 2500 calories per day and not exercising. Today I burned 1,000 calories in the gym and counted all my calories.

I never want to have to lose this weight again.

Let's be friends!!! :D
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I lost weight last time, but then let some difficult life events get in the way and I'm now back to where I started. I would love some motivating weight loss buddies. We can do this together :)
  • cyn196890
    cyn196890 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi .. any1 can add me as a friend if they like .. up to now i have lost 101lbs .. so this year my aim is another 100lbs .. i wish you all well in your journey over the year .. take each day as it comes and aim for little goals .. xx you will all reach them :)
  • chineyeyekhas
    chineyeyekhas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey

I have about 85lb to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • bexster68
    bexster68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me too - setting my stall out at just under 100lbs - but I lose interest quickly so will need a lot of nagging! I am my own worst enemy ......
    - will try to log in daily (work gets in the way) and to answer any messages asap.
    Let's do it together :wink:
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds still left to lose (lost 119) And I have zero patience with excuses… so you won't find any from me. Feel free to add me if I can be of help.
  • Shelleo71
    Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ^^ Ditto to all the above posts! :smile: Need to get serious...and stick with it!
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    For some reason I'm having trouble adding anyone. Could you please add me. Thanks :)