full of mot. but no one to share with

Hi I have recently come back but all of my friends don't log in no more. So I need friends who log in daily to help keep me motivated!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• Feel free to add me :) I log most days though not recently as I was away for the holidays, need to make up for that now!!
  • raevinfaith
    raevinfaith Posts: 12 Member
    I just started but since I have mfp on my phone and im a little too determined to lose my milestone is an everyday login to the site. Im also a bit chatty too.
  • meleissa
    meleissa Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have on mfp for a month now and am on my 34 day streak :smile:
    Plan to log in every single day!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Hi I have recently come back but all of my friends don't log in no more. So I need friends who log in daily to help keep me motivated!!!

Look at it from the other direction - why would someone who logs daily want a friend who comes and goes?

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    Look at it from the other direction - why would someone who logs daily want a friend who comes and goes?

QFT!
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Hey! I'm just getting back to MFP and am in the same boat. I need more friends who are logging in to keep me motivated.