Here to lose weight and get healthy!

Options
Hi! I am trying once again to shed the pounds that have kept me down for so long. My goal is to lose about 130 pounds or just about half what I weigh now. I am only 5 feet tall so I need to lose it for more than just cosmetic reasons. I don't have anyone around me that I can really connect to that understand what I am going through with trying to lose the weight. I am usually very shy at first and don't like to share to much with strangers but I am willing to try if it will me on my way. I am still looking for good exercise routines, recipes, grocery lists, whatever! Feel free to add me and I will do my best to be there when you need a friend! Good Luck to everyone!

Replies

• lgriffett
    lgriffett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck with your new eating habits! It's my first day too! Exciting times ahead but hard times too! X :)
  • IrZeo
    IrZeo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there! welcome to MFP and your new journey!

I've lost just over 60 lbs so far, but I'm still fairly new to my new life style. Add me if you like! I'll share any tips/advice/suggestions I've had that worked for me. And good luck!
  • aniat_1323
    aniat_1323 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolina! Welcome!! You can follow me, I don't have any friends either on mfp but I try to eat as healthy as I can. I am self motivated and love to make new healthy recipes often. Also looking to loose the last pounds of my baby weight.