Logging Buddies

Options
Hi there! I'm looking for logging buddies to keep myself motivated! Please add me if you have an open diary and log religiously. Send me a message stating that you found me on this thread.

I used this app right after I had my son and lost all of my baby weight plus some and then feel of the wagon and gained 20 of the 70 lbs I previously lost!

I'm 5'10 currently 155.4lbs looking to get back down to 140lbs and to work on toning up!

I love to read others food journals to get other ideas on what to eat to keep from getting bored!

Replies

• UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log consistently. Im amanda, i have a four year old son and im pregnant with my second. I started off last year at my heaviest... 211 lbs at 5'2". Now i am 159 and want to get to 135 lbs. After i have my second baby haha.
  • samanthalovve3
    samanthalovve3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me im looking for support
  • smithersad
    smithersad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me, I can use all the support I can get, and hopefully can support you on your journey as well
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I need extra support too. I was going to a trainer for about a year and then life got in the way and I've been off the wagon for about a year. I hadn't been logging in religiously this past while but plan to start again. I am 5' 9" and have about 80 lbs to lose. No trainer this time. Please feel free to add me as well. More friends, motivation, and healthy eating ideas always helps.
  • MonieLuv46
    MonieLuv46 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey. You can add me as well. We all need support on this journey.