Flabby to Fit Support Group

Options
I've attempted to lose weight numerous times and always struggle when I get to about 20 lbs down because it all feels like too much of a life change for me. I think one of the things I've been missing is a group of people who have lots of weight to lose (I have at least 100lbs to lose) and can understand some of the struggles I deal with. Most of my IRL friends are all struggling to lose 10 lbs and it is difficult for me to relate with them. Especially when I hit that 20/30 lb mark and begin to struggle with the mindset I need to keep going. I want to be fit, not thin I want to be able to one day maybe run with one of my girls who LOVES to run. I don't care what size I am or how much I weigh at the end I just want to be fit again.

I am looking for a few partners this time around to work slowly but surely with me going from flabby to fit. I figure as a small group we can get to know each other, support each other and rally behind each other when we're struggling. I'm starting to learn that a support group is key for me and I want to work on building one for anyone out there like me.

Anyone interested?

Replies