looking for friends to support each other

Options
I was on a great track last year... dropped from 338 all the way down to 264. I was feeling great! but then several things got me off track... I hurt my knee, so I backed off... I started a side business, so it sucked up my time... and I became lazy and started comfort eating again... well, Im very disappointed with myself since I jumped back up to 302 now. I am very disappointed in myself but know I can get back to that healthy mindset again and start feeling great again... but I need a good group of people around me!

Im starting mfp again... starting to eat better, and shortly will start finding time for the gym or walking, etc.

So if anyone would like to team up and be friends in this journey, hit me up!

Replies

• KrysiaCA
    KrysiaCA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey don't be hard on yourself, these things happen. At least look at the bright side, you've lost the weight before so you can lose it again!
  • tpooleunity
    Options
    We can help each other
  • themomwhocan
    Options
    i feel the same way. i have always battled with my weight. Had it under control for a long time, then I had a baby and it has been impossible ever since.
  • Stephen0077
    Options
    Similar situation here, Marc. Just learned about and am starting with MFP. Look forward to connecting and supporting.
  • lindacollins78
    lindacollins78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support and encouragement!