I'm baaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all!! I have been gone for quite a while now. And my weight shows it :/ In 2009, I lost 45 lbs on MFP. Two babies and a bout of depression (after my brother committed suicide) later, and now I have 55 lbs to lose :/ While it's going to be tougher this time around (with two little ones and working 3rd shift), I can, must, and will do this. For my girls and my health. I have high blood pressure and in my last pregnancy, I had gestational diabetes. I DO NOT want to get regular diabetes. So I need to be healthy again. I want to be around for my little ones and maybe even one day see my grandchildren. I am also quitting my nasty smoking habit. So my plan is... MFP, log every day, work out at least 30 minutes a day (by waking up 30 minutes earlier and working out before I pick up my kids), and add in little 10 minute workouts every time I get a craving. Also, since alot of my issue is that I'm so rushed for time that when I do get a chance to eat, it's something quick and unhealthy, I plan to start making sure I have fruits and veggies cut up, washed, and put in bowls in the fridge so they are easily accessible and then I can snack on those healthy snacks instead of grabbing chips, cookies, etc...
Sooooo here we go!! I can and will do this!! Starting right now!! :D