I'd love some new diet buddies!

Options
Hey, I'm new to this website - not to dieting however :(

I think some inspirational friends who are in the same boat as me will help me a lot - especially as I can't afford to join any diet and fitness clubs, which I think would really help!

I'm open to any offers but these things are what make me me;

I LOVE cooking, especially low fat/calorie meals which taste amazing.
I love animals, I have two pet rats at the moment and hopefully when I get my own house I'll be over run with lovely animals all shapes and sizes.
I'm training to be a teacher, although my dream job would be to work with animals - especially with giraffes in a zoo - but I'm going to do this after I've saved up some money .
I love 30's/40's/50's housewife style. Polka dots, cooking, cleaning, thrifting, dresses.
I hate impolite people. With a passion.
A smile goes a long way.

My favorite place is Greece, Crete. It is the most beatiful country, with the most amazing food and the nicest people I have ever met. I will retire there! I'm trying to learn the language.

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!! I will be your buddy you can add me if you like.
  • ldowifey
    ldowifey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too:)
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    im also up for being your buddy :)
  • hmourtacos
    Options
    Hello! I am brand new to this site too and like you not new to dieting:) I fell off the exercise/dieting wagon after getting pregnant with my Daughter and just can't seem to get that routine back. Now I am at least 30 # overwieght and trying to have a second baby with no success. I'm totally convinced at this point my trouble is the weight. So here I am. I would love all the support and help anyone is willing to offer. I will also be happy to be there for anyone else!!!
  • narna04
    narna04 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies too. You can add me.
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me too, am always looking for new buddies to motivate me :)
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    add me 2 please! :tongue:
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    hi, you can add me as a friend:smile:
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    hi, you can add me as a friend:smile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!! I'm not dieting, but doing a lifestyle change (2mon and going :) ) but I'd love to be your buddy :) Request Sent! Bru
  • marianna47
    Options
    Hi there! I am like you new here, but not to dieting. I can loose wieght when I start exercising, but gain weight rapidly when I get sick. All the lost weight is gained in a weekm or 2...! Now I have to loose some more, no idea how much in lbs, just kilo's. If you like you can add me as a friend and we walk this path together! It is much easier to stay focused with some motivating buddies at your side!
  • katper15
    katper15 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi,

I started in February but never followed through so I also need some new buddies so add me as a buddy if you like.
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Me too :-)