Looking for Friends that want to talk & support.

Options
Hi Ya, I've been on MFP now for some time and in that time I've managed to find (out of many potential friends) 4 really really good friends that's discuss and talk about our up and downs with weight loss. Not just saying 'good burn' 'click like button' that kind of constant support isn't helpful..I delete those individuals.

If you're really interested in being a real friend getting real support, and supporting during difficult times in weight loss, then add me. If you're just going to click the like button then don't bother. Its not the kind of friendship I'm looking for. Thank-you for reading.

Replies

• billiefen
    billiefen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, been on MFP on and off for couple if years. Only just braving the community support part though! Feel it's time as I get good results then lose heart. Don't think just before New Year is best time to think about all this but figure if I can make a small start it won't seem so hard next week when it is full on getting fit time :)
    I was also concerned that these communities would end up like facebook with likes and the odd comment, but I don't need another social network environment.
    Hope we can help each other out!